Friday, November 4, 2011

Have a very MERRY Digital Scrapbooking Day!

Digital Scrapbooking Day (DSD) has special significance for me. Can you guess what it is? Probably not. In May, on iNSD (International Scrapbook Day) MellyBird Designs made its debut. Digital Scrapbook Day (Nov. 5) is the six month anniversary of my business. I wonder where the next six months will take me? Thank you for joining me on this adventure!



Today I am releasing my newest collection (or part of it anyway) called MERRIMENT. I am really excited about it as I put my heart and soul into creating it. I love the Holiday season and all the nostalgia that comes with it. It's a bit early to start celebrating but I thought DSD was the perfect time to schedule its release.

There are four patterned paper packs: Holly Jolly, Believe, Jingle and Countdown. They are offered on their own or in a bundle. I'm also releasing a pack of solid coloured papers. As for elements, I've decided to release them as add-on pieces over the course of the next month or so. For DSD, I'm releasing date labels, girl stickers, and epoxy tabs.


Holly Jolly Papers

Believe Papers

Jingle Papers

Countdown Papers

Solid Papers

Date Labels

Girl Stickers

Epoxy Tabs

The Patterned Paper Bundle

What is going on at CatScrap for DSD? Glad you asked! We're having a 30% store-wide sale, a QP blog hop, a free with $10 purchase collab and daily Facebook freebies! More freebies if you get our newsletter. Check it out!



Thanks for reading!!! Enjoy your Digital Scrapbook Day! :)

2 comments:

jellybean design said...

I AM SPEECHLESS, there are no words to describe how completely wonderful this collection is. It is a MUST HAVE!! since I started designing I have not purchased many kits but I HAVE TO HAVE THIS!!!

Joanne

Lynne-Marie said...

Your designs are of the highest quality and originality Mel! I am so proud to be working with you! This kit is top notch!